Friday, June 15, 2012

The Last Leg

I'm at Newark now, and writing this from my iPhone. The mobile version to write blog posts is difficult to use, so I'll keep this short (and excuse my typos). NYC is visible outside my terminal. It's so beautiful. I walked in a circle around terminal A before I found the bus to terminal C. Then I had to take two buses to get here. I tried finding other students but instead found a lady who's from Stirling and going back for a family reunion. After talking to her quite a bit (and some shameless self-promotion for MC), I tried a young man who was also on my Columbus flight. He's going to Edinburgh for a golf trip and he's from OSU. So far I haven't met any University of Stirling students, but people seem friendly. I guess I'll find out who the students are when we land. And seeing NYC lit up at night is the perfect goodbye to the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment